October is here and Halloween is right around the corner which means it’s time to break out the pumpkins, and spooky decor! Bath bombs are a great craft for any holiday since you can find silicon molds to suit any occasion – and who doesn’t love a nice relaxing soak?
These DIY Bath Bombs make a big bubbly fizz when you drop them in the tub, and make bath time twice the fun! Make them in any shape to suit the season – we loved making them into adorable little pumpkin bombs. Nail the pumpkin color and add an invigorating smell and warming effect with cinnamon and spices. Make it a pumpkin spice, extra foam bath time!
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup citric acid powder (try Whole Foods in the bulk section)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1/2 cup of light oil, like canola
- Small amount of orange food coloring
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon fine glitter
- 1/2 teaspoon each cayenne pepper and chili powder
Mix together baking soda, citric acid, corn starch, canola oil, and a few drops of orange food coloring.
Add cinnamon, cayenne pepper, chili pepper and fine glitter.